Pumpkin Spice Latte Smackdown!
As the days get short and the wind rustles the leaves, enjoy the quintessential taste of autumn and winter: warm, creamy, spicy….yes, pumpkin spice latte.
While Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte has set the pace for over a decade, there’s a new contender in town: Golden Goddess Pumpkin Spice Latte.
Which version is the best? We smack it down for you...you may be surprised at what you learn! Golden Goddess Recipe below.
Here’s the Golden Goddess recipe (please share this recipe):
Golden Goddess Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 3/4 cup strong black coffee
- 1 cup coconut milk beverage Califia Farms Toasted Coconut Almond Milk
- 1/4 cup cooked pumpkin puree
- 1 scoop Golden Goddess Turmeric Chai Elixir
- optional sweetener Lakanto Monk Fruit Erythritol blend
- In a small saucepan, whisk together coconut milk beverage and pumpkin puree over medium heat.
- Whisk in coffee and Golden Goddess Turmeric Chai Elixir mix.
- Add optional sweetener.
- Optionally, froth in blender before serving.